At the core of every individual's life is a need for relationships with God and with God's people. Lynn Haven UMC's Adult Groups help you strengthen your relationship with God and others. These groups and other activities will help you to not only know about God but really know Him.
We have many different ways that you can be involved in one of our groups. They include:
- Sunday School Classes- meet Sunday mornings at 9:30 and 11:00 am, and provide weekly study covering a variety of topics and age groups. .
- Small Groups- These 8 to 16 member groups include study, mutual care, spiritual growth and service, and generally meet in members' homes either weekly or biweekly.
- 55+ Adults- Our mature members enjoy fellowship opportunities including luncheons, dinners, and trips. The Hillclimbers' group meets monthly for a lunch or cookout.
- Women's Ministries- Provide women the opportunity to come together to learn more about God and His purpose for their lives. This includes:
Women's Bible Studies
United Methodist Women
- Men's Ministries- Provide the men of our church with opportunities to come together for fellowship and service. This includes:
United Methodist Men
- Turning Point Groups- These support groups are available for those who are experiencing or have experienced situations that may require extra help and healing. These groups include DivorceCare and GriefShare.
For more information about these groups contact Cathy Byrd at 265-5231 or click here to email Cathy.